When my baby sister gave me a sweet good night hug and an even sweeter good night kiss, it occurred to me that while I’ve been praying to find my soul-mate, I’ve taken for granted the fact that I’ve been given an angel. And my angel’s name is Miriam Jumaine D. Bolima.
.jpg)
My little, chubby, and lovable angel, Miriam Jumaine D. Bolima
.jpg)
My little, chubby, and lovable angel, Miriam Jumaine D. Bolima
I’m not exactly someone who regrets the things I have done or those I haven’t, but on hindsight, I do feel bad because I’ve given less to my little angel compared to what I’ve given to Jenny, my ex-girlfriend (who, as it turned out, was actually the devil in disguise in my life). Again, on hindsight, giving too much to my ex-girlfriend while giving less to my little angel was the biggest mistake I’ve made in my 23 years of existence––yes, it was an even bigger mistake than falling in love with Jenny or not studying as hard as I should have. If I were to regret something in my life so far, this may be it. The great thing, though, is that I have time to undo this big mistake, and I vow that I will do so.
Beginning today, I’ll pamper my little angel like I’ve never pampered her before. I’ll take her to her favorite fast-foods (KFC, Jollibee, and McDonalds) every time I can; buy her toys, clothes, and school supplies when my paychecks come; and let her play at SM at least twice a month. More important, I will work like crazy just to make sure that my little angel will have the best life can offer. I will be the best big brother that I can possibly be––hook, line, and sinker. Hey, if I could do a plethora of things for my former flame, why can’t I do it for my own little sister, right? So now, I’m gonna do it for her.
I’ve given so much loving to the wrong person and I’ve searched for love from all the wrong people in all the wrong places; what I didn’t realize for so long was that I should be giving my love to my one and only angel––and she’s right at home, always waiting to give me a sweet hug and an even sweeter kiss.
Me and MJ... The cute, little angel with her big brother...
This little girl makes my life absolutely worth living!


3 comments:
theres nothing wrong with being single. i suggest u stay that way for a while and savour its sweetness until ur princess comes. you deserve the best so please dont settle for anything less. dont stoop down her level ayt?(",)
Hi Martin!
Gracie here. Your little sister is cute. It's nice to know that her big brother is always there for her :)
Hey, Martin! This is such a sweet entry. I feel exactly the same for my younger brother who's very appreciative of anything that I bring home for him. Boo, non-existent love lives! :D
Anyway, will link you. :)
Post a Comment