Sunday, January 20, 2008

MAD HOPS ON VIDEO

With nothing to do, I found myself going nuts over the Net. In doing so, I came across the name Taurian Fontennette, otherwise known in streetball circles as "Mr.720" and "Air Up There." Watch the video clip below to see why he's called "Mr. 720." And check out this link to see why he's called "Air Up There."

This next clip, meanwhile, stars someone familiar to basketball junkies everywhere: Vince Carter. In hoops parlance, this dunk is just downright nasty.

The more I watch videos like these, the more I'm reminded of my leaping ability, err, my leaping inability, rather. Now, if only I can jump half as much as these guys. . . (Daydreaming. . . priceless.)

1 comment:

You can call me Cheska-- said...

TINTIN!!!!!!

I lost my phone. better text me in this number: 09187743846.

cheska, the ever beautiful diyosa.