I haven’t eaten anything that resembles a genuine meal since Monday.
I haven’t eaten pork and beef meat in five days, something that has never happened since I first tasted pork and beef meat.
I’ve been living basically on biscuits, fruits, and water.
I haven’t tasted anything sweet.
I haven’t tasted anything salty either.
I’ve counted calories to make sure I don’t go over 1,500 calories in a day.
I haven’t touched junk food, or anything with monosodium glutamate for that matter.
I haven’t had a carbonated or caffeinated drink, too.
I’ve eaten only two cups of rice in the past five days, half of what I regularly consume for one particular meal.
I haven’t entered a fast-food chain recently.
I haven’t even eaten anything fried lately.
I’ve resisted every craving, every urge to indulge.
I haven’t given up.
I’ve decided that I will never do.
I haven’t eaten pork and beef meat in five days, something that has never happened since I first tasted pork and beef meat.
I’ve been living basically on biscuits, fruits, and water.
I haven’t tasted anything sweet.
I haven’t tasted anything salty either.
I’ve counted calories to make sure I don’t go over 1,500 calories in a day.
I haven’t touched junk food, or anything with monosodium glutamate for that matter.
I haven’t had a carbonated or caffeinated drink, too.
I’ve eaten only two cups of rice in the past five days, half of what I regularly consume for one particular meal.
I haven’t entered a fast-food chain recently.
I haven’t even eaten anything fried lately.
I’ve resisted every craving, every urge to indulge.
I haven’t given up.
I’ve decided that I will never do.

No comments:
Post a Comment